ENERsign® BIM Files – Revit Families
With Building Information Modeling (BIM), every element used to construct and fit out a project is generated in a detailed 3D model. From the building shell to the windows, façades, electrics and plumbing, right down to the smallest of objects, everything can be taken into consideration and the embedded information can be used for dimensioning, costing, energy modelling and much more depending on the depth of this information.
Furthermore the use of BIM models enables the building’s construction data to be shared easily amongst several stakeholders, such as designers, architects, engineers and constructors.
ENERsign BIM Families not only provide an accurate representation of each product, allowing the architect to visualize their appearance and integration accurately at an early stage, but also deliver calculation information regarding the thermal transmittance of the windows.
As the BIM model implementation is best handled in a collaborative approach, please share your thoughts, impressions, suggestions with us: email@example.com
The following Revit Families are available for download:
Chapter 02 – ENERsign Primus Casement Windows :
- 101 Tilt + Turn Window; 151 Tilt + Turn XL Window / Balcony Door
- 102 Fixed Window
- 102 Fixed Window – Irregular Shapes – Trapezoid& Triangles
- 102 Fixed Window – Glazed Corner
- 103 Awning Window
- 158 Tilt + Turn Terrace Door
- 201 Tilt + Turn French Window; 251 Tilt + Turn XL French Window / Balcony Door
- 258 French Terrace Door
- Combinations with preconfigured Mullions and Transoms of the Revit Families:
- Configure your own combination of windows and doors by assembling the different available families:
- 101 Tilt + Turn; 151 Tilt + Turn XL; 102 Fixed and 103 Awning
- Components for ENERsign Windows and Doors
Chapter 03 – ENERsign Lift-Slide Doors :
Chapter 04 – ENERsign Entrance Doors :
Chapter 07 – ENERsign Shading Systems Solutions :
Work in progress. Families will be available soon.